This feather-light racing bike delivers the speed and strength needed for any climb, race, or ride.
- The compact Advanced-Grade Composite frame, slender tubing, and stiffness tuned for the female rider make for a serious climbing weapon.
- Innovative tubing designed to slice through the wind without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
- This climbing weapon can tackle the descents or any technical flat corner, with appropriate lateral stiffness and control.
Why We Love It
- Handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors, and passionate cyclists alike, Langma Advanced Disc is built with cutting-edge, lightweight aerodynamics to fly up steep grades and long climbs. The frame’s slender tubing creates an extremely fast and lightweight racing machine, while the downtube thickens as it approaches the PowerCore bottom bracket for pedaling stiffness strength.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano 510, 36/52
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer, disc|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Hubs||Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Spokes||Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Course 1, 700x25c (28mm), tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11x30|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 hydraulic|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc|
|Seat Post||Giant Variant, composite|
|Accessories & Extras||Tubeless prepared|
* Subject to change without notice.