Years of studying the needs of multi-sport athletes, combined with repeated aerodynamic refinements, have made the Timemachine the benchmark for triathlon-specific equipment. With superior tube shaping, maximum component integration and an extensive rider positioning system, the Timemachine is tailor-made for triathletes.
- Vmax Technology: p2p x subA: The formula for high-performance cycling – Position-to-Perform maximizes the adjustability of your riding position while SubA innovation creates an incredibly fast frame profile.
- Dual-Mount Seatpost: Capable of creating 71°- 81° effective seat tube angles
- SubA Aero Hinge-fork: Fully integrated 3rd generation hinge-fork ensures a lean frontal profile, seamlessly integrated brake calipers and a revolutionary, new cockpit mounting system that promotes both form and function.
- Caliper Covers: The Integrated covers optimize the airflow around calipers and rotors improving aerodynamic performance on the Teammachine 01 Disc.
- Integrated Fuel Options: A rear-mount equipment storage box, toptube fuel box mounts, and downtube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon.
|Frame||Timemachine 01 Disc, PF86 bottom bracket, Flat Mount w/Caliper Cover, 12 x 142mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Aero Premium Carbon Disc, Hinge-design, Flat Mount w/Caliper Cover, 12 x 100mm thru-axle|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss ARC 1650 DICUT DB Carbon 62/80mm|
|Hubs||DT Swiss ARC 1650 DICUT DB, Thru Axle|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino, 25mm|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS 48/35T|
|Chain||SRAM Force 12 speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTap AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM Force XG-1270, 10-28T|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD|
|Handlebars||BMC Flat Cockpit / Profile T4+ carbon extensions|
|Stem||BMC Flat Cockpit|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD|
|Seat Post||BMC aero post|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey/White/Carbon / Small||07630027860672||30000306||210000002973|
|Grey/White/Carbon / Small/Medium||07630027860689||30000307||210000003640|