Creston Carbon bars are crafted from high modulus carbon fiber to ensure precise steering in a lightweight and race-worthy design. The extra reinforced clamping area reduces stress hotspots, and the optimized carbon layup all but eliminates harsh road vibrations. The compact bend provides you with a modern and comfortable hand position to mitigate fatigue, keeping you both confident and in control. - Material: Carbon UD, Superlight Layup - Geometry: Compact Bend, 70/125 Reach/Drop - Clamp Diameter: Oversize 31.8Mm - Weight: 175G (420Mm) - Compact drop and reach with smooth curve transition - Short reach and shallow bend with smooth transitions alleviate pressure on hands and greatly improve comfort
A development on our standard alloy bar, the Creston iC 1.5 features a specially constructed window to allow for fully integrated cables traveling through the bar. Paired with out RR iC stem, the result is an uncluttered cockpit. - Material: Alloy AL7050 - Geometry: Compact Bend, 70mm/125mm Reach/Drop - Clamp Diameter: iC Oversize 31.8mm - Weight: 280g for 420mm - Compact drop and reach with smooth curve transition - 70mm Reach / 125mm Drop - Di2 and internal cable routing compatible - iC integrated cockpit - Short reach and shallow bend with smooth transitions alleviate pressure on hands and greatly improve comfort
$25.69 - $38.79
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE Inheriting many of the benefits from the flagship Contact SLR model, the all-new Contact SL road handlebar, is the go-to bar for riders seeking a lightweight but stiff and vertically compliant aluminum bar with compact geometry. Featuring all-new ergonomic shaping, the Contact SL handlebar also offers increased comfort for all day rides. FEATURES - Giant’s advanced alloy manufacturing process reduces weight by 20% when compared with previous versions, dropping from 290g to 230g for the 400mm width model. - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition among the tops, hoods and the drops - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT The all-new Contact SL Riser road handlebar is an ergonomically shaped aluminum bar that provides maximum stability, stiffness and compliance at a low weight. Along with a comfortable shallow drop, the Contact SLR Riser bar also features a 20mm rise to accommodate a wider fit range as well as offer a lower stem stack for a sleeker profile. FEATURES - Giant advanced alloy manufacturing process delivers a stiff but compliant aluminum bar at minimal weight - 20mm rise for additional fit range
Giant's Contact SL Road Handlebar is made from a lightweight, tough 2014 aluminum. It features a dual radius drop and ovalized top profile in six sizes for an ergonomic fit. Plus, it's compatible with clip-on aerobars (sold separately).
An ultra-lightweight 7050 aluminum trail riser bar designed for maximum singletrack shredding. - Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Micro-adjust laser-etched setup markings - 35mm handlebar diameter - 9 degree rearward/ 5 degree upward sweep - 20mm rise
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
$95.00 $194.00 51% Off
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 0° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
$12.25 $53.00 77% Off
- Constructed of lightweight 2014 aluminum alloy - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Micro-Adjust Laser-Etched set-up markings - 20mm Rise - 9° Sweep - 5° Back-Sweep
Ultra-light composite bar improves aero performance and enhances aesthetics with wind tunnel inspired design. FEATURES - 2018+ Propel proprietary shaped handlebar - Requires the usage of 2018+ Propel Contact SL / SLR Aero Stem - Ultra-light carbon composite - Bar-end Di2 junction box compatible - 72mm reach - 132mm drop - Clamp: Only compatible with Giant Propel AeroSystem Stem - Weight: 225g (420mm)
Page 1 of 1